|This article is about the species of Dark Druid titled "Darach". You may be looking for the major antagonist, Jennifer Blake.|
|“||But you, Lydia, you're not a sacrifice. You're just a girl who knows too much. Actually, a girl who knew too much.||”|
— Jennifer Blake to Lydia before she attempts to kill her in The Girl Who Knew Too Much.
A Darach is a dark Druid. Darach means "Dark Oak" in Gaelic languages, and is described as a Druid who has gone down the wrong path. The Darach, Jennifer Blake, was the primary antagonist for the first half of Season 3.
In each of the deaths, each victim was killed by one of the three means: blow to the head, sliced throat or strangulation by garrote.
The victims, in groups of three, were chosen based on the following groups:
The ritual was incomplete due to Jennifer Blake not being able to kill three guardians. By sacrificing warriors she gained enhanced strength, Healers for healing abilities so great she healed Deucalion's blindness, Philosophers for intelligence and strategy, and Virgins, supposedly to seduce people easily for her goals, as with Derek. The Guardians sacrifice was possibly for protection.
- Unnamed victim (at pool)
- Unnamed Music Teacher
- Adrian Harris
- Doctor Hilyard
- ER Attending Physician
- Unnamed Healer
- Deputy Tara Grahame
- Mr. Westover (history teacher)
- School Orchestra Pianist
- Melissa McCall (attempted sacrifice, failed)
- Sheriff Stilinski (attempted sacrifice, failed)
- Chris Argent (attempted sacrifice, failed)
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Due to a certain ritual a Darach has to preform they can gain new abilities.
- Rituals: Darach's can perform rituals.
- Super Strength: A Darach's strength can match that of an Alpha.
- Glamouring: A Darach can change their physical form to appear human.
- Healing: A Darach can their own injuries or the injuries of others.
- Telekinesis: Darach's have the ability to move objects with their mind.
- Forcefield: Darach's can conjure forcefields to protect themselves.
- Weather Manipulation: Darach's can manipulate the weather.
- Teleportation: Darach's can teleport.
- Fire Immunity: Darach's are immune to fire
- Shapeshifting: They can shape shift.
- Super Speed: The Darach has speed which matches that of a werewolf.
- Super Agility: Darach's are very agile.
- Healing Factor: Darach's have a healing factor similar to that of werewolves.
- Animal Control: Darach's can control animals.