|“|| "What if there is no stopping it? What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?" |
"Then let's send a message. Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, hunters, or an amateur with a gun: anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money is gonna be put on another list-- our list. They get to be a name on our Deadpool."
Monstrous is the tenth episode of Season 4 and the fifty-eighth episode of the series.
Kira saves Brett Talbot and another werewolf named Lori from a team of hunters who are after them due to their prices on the Deadpool. Scott races to the Clinic, reunites with Kira and meets Satomi and her pack. Stiles and Malia reconcile and discovers that the tape left by Lydia's grandmother was made at the boathouse. Meanwhile, Lydia tries to get Meredith to talk, but Meredith says that she will only talk to Peter Hale. After realizing that Meredith knew him while he was comatose, Peter uses the werewolf ability to read minds in order to find out how. Lydia discovers that during her stay in the hospital, Meredith was placed in the same room as Peter. She involuntarily listened to Peter's thoughts, particularly a mad raving where he plotted to hire the assassins of the Deadpool to kill off the supernaturals of Beacon Hills and create a stronger breed in his image, and was influenced by those thoughts. When Meredith heard Lydia's scream at the moment when Allison was killed by the Oni, she decided to carry out Peter's plan; she used Brunski to steal Peter's money from the Hale vault, and hired the assassins to eliminate every supernatural creature in Beacon Hills except Peter. The hunters track down Satomi's pack and Braeden, Chris, Derek, Kira and Scott fight them off. During the fight, Scott further transforms into a new form during a frenzy, but is able to regain control when the hunter he was fighting surrenders. Stiles and Malia discover a room filled with old computer servers behind the wall of the soundproof study at the lake house, which house the deadpool. Thanks to Lydia's instructions, they are able to shut down the computers, deactivating the deadpool and terminating all of the Benefactor's contracts. With their contracts terminated, the remaining hunters withdraw. Peter meets with Kate and, despite being rattled by his encounter with Meredith, continues with his plan to kill Scott and steal his Alpha powers.
Main Cast Edit
- Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
- Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski
- Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale
- Holland Roden as Lydia Martin
- Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate
- Arden Cho as Kira Yukimura
Supporting Cast Edit
- JR Bourne as Chris Argent
- Melissa Ponzio as Melissa McCall
- Linden Ashby as Sheriff Stilinski
- Jill Wagner as Kate Argent
- Meagan Tandy as Braeden
- Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar
- Lily Mariye as Satomi Ito
- Ryan Kelley as Deputy Jordan Parrish
- Cody Saintgnue as Brett Talbot
- Maya Eshet as Meredith Walker
- Brandon Boyce as Dr. Vandenburg
- Lily Bleu Andrew as Lorilee Rohr
Guest Cast Edit
- The title refers to Scott's brief monstrous transformation, Satomi and Argent's conversation about Werewolves being violent creatures, and Lydia and Meredith's conversation, where Lydia stated, "Not all monsters do monstrous things."
- It was discovered that the old-fashioned computers that run the Deadpool were hidden behind the wall in Lorraine Martin's study at the Martin lake house, which Stiles and Malia were able to shut down with a key hidden in an old wine bottle.
- It was also discovered that Lorraine predicted all of the deaths of those on the Deadpool prior to her death, which is why she left the computer code, Mountain Ash, and other clues for Lydia to find near her eighteenth birthday.
- Lily Bleu Andrew, who plays Lorilee Rohr, is the sister of Claire Bryétt Andrew (who plays Sydney) and the daughter of Tim Andrew, a director and executive producer of Teen Wolf.
Body Count Edit
- Beacon Hills High School
- Bus Bay
- Lacrosse Field
- McCall House
- Living Room
- Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital
- Stiles' Room
- Meredith and Peter's Room
- Beacon County Sheriff's Station
- Sheriff's Office
- Interrogation Room
- Beacon Hills Animal Clinic
- Reception Area
- Exam Room
- Wolfsbane Growhouse
- Argent Arms International
- Martin Lake House
- Banshee Study
- Beacon Hills Sewers
- "Echoes" by Eliza Hull
- Malia and Stiles rekindle their relationship at the hospital with a kiss.