|This article is about the Season 4 episode. You may be looking for the antagonist of the same name.|
|“|| "They can't know about this. My mom, my stepdad... I can't do this to them again." |
"What do you mean, 'again?'"
"I got kicked out of school. And I deserved it. But they way they looked at me when they saw what I did to that car..."
"Liam, it's okay--"
"They can't see me like this. Like... Like..."
"Like a monster? You're not a monster. You're a Werewolf. Like me."
In the events of the last episode, Derek and Sheriff Stilinski examine the Wendigo's body after the Mute's attack. Scott and Stiles take Liam back to his house, but he escapes just before they can fill him in on what he saw. Peter is attacked by the Mute. The next day, Malia and Stiles prepare for the full moon and Lydia and Kira try to decipher the computer code that Lydia wrote down in Malia's math notes. Liam soon starts exhibiting his Werewolf powers of superhuman senses and accelerated healing, and Scott and Stiles unsuccessfully try to gain his trust. When Liam is resistant to their attempts to help, Lydia suggests that they trick Liam into coming to Lydia's family's lake house for an intervention under the guise of attending a party.
Derek painfully fixes Peter's chest wound laced with Wolfsbane from The Mute's attack, and Peter shows him a glove he got off the Mute during the fight. At the lake house, Stiles learns that Liam was kicked out of his previous school after a violent attack on a teacher's car. Derek brings the glove to Stilinski, but Parrish identifies both the glove and The Mute's tomahawk as military equipment. Liam is brought to the lake house and is brought up to speed on the supernatural world and the supernatural identities of the McCall Pack, but both Liam and Malia begin to lose control. Worse still, Liam texted his friends and others that there was a party, leaving Lydia with no choice but to keep the party going in order to distract the guests from the uncontrolled Beta Werewolf and Werecoyote, who are hidden in the boathouse by Scott and Kira and the basement by Stiles, respectively.
Parrish, Stilinski and Derek discover that the Mute is an assassin hired by someone called the Benefactor. At the party, a Werewolf named Demarco Montana is killed by Violet, one of Liam's friends who is also an agent of The Benefactor. Kira teases Scott about his self-control on a full moon, but Liam loses control and escapes. Malia struggles with her restraints, but Stiles, with his experience with the Nogitsune, helps her gain control over her transformation. Derek and Stilinski find The Mute at the school, and when his trap was foiled, The Mute attacks them directly. Derek disarms him, but Peter intervenes and kills him before he can be arrested by the Sheriff.
Scott finally finds Liam in the forest and, thanks to Chris Argent's arrival, he learns that Liam feels immense guilt for what he did that got him expelled from his previous school and that he can't let his parents see him like this because he's afraid he looks like a monster. Scott reassures him by flashing his red Alpha eyes and reminding him that he isn't a monster-- he's a Werewolf just like him. Using the record player in Lydia's grandmother's study, Lydia uses her clairaudience power to learn the first keyword to the computer code she wrote in a trance, which is "ALLISON." Upon typing in the password, Kira and Lydia decipher one-third of the code and discover that it is a hit-list of Beacon Hills' supernatural community, including Scott ($25 million), Lydia ($20 million), Kira ($6 milion), Derek ($15 million) and the Werewolf Violet killed earlier ($250,000), among many others, which the pack refers to as "the Deadpool."
Main Cast Edit
- Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
- Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski
- Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale
- Holland Roden as Lydia Martin
- Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate
- Arden Cho as Kira Yukimura
Supporting Cast Edit
- JR Bourne as Chris Argent
- Linden Ashby as Sheriff Stilinski
- Ian Bohen as Peter Hale
- Joseph Gatt as The Mute
- Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar
- Mason Dye as Garrett
- Susan Walters as Natalie Martin
- Khylin Rhambo as Mason Hewitt
- Ryan Kelley as Jordan Parrish
- Samantha Logan as Violet
Guest Cast Edit
- Brent King as Demarco Montana
- The episode title refers to The Benefactor, the creator of the Deadpool hit-list who intends to have assassins kill all the supernaturals in Beacon Hills.
- The original airing of this episode on MTV in the United States included an error in which the scene of Lydia Martin and Mason Hewitt in the lake house's study had no audio. The correct version of the scene was then released on MTV's website until they could fix the episode for reairing.
- Violet earned $250,000 by killing Demarco Montana in this episode.
- The first of three portions of the Deadpool was uncovered by Lydia and Kira, which includes the following people:
Body Count Edit
- Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital
- McCall House
- Scott's Bedroom
- Scott's Bathroom
- Derek's Loft
- Stilinski House
- Stiles' Bedroom
- Beacon Hills High School
- Ms. Martin's Classroom
- Bus Bay
- Martin Lake House
- Front Porch
- Dining Room
- Banshee Study
- Boat House
- Woods surrounding Lake House
- Beacon County Sheriff's Station
- Sheriff's Office
- "Every Day" by Magic Man
- Mason, Violet, and Garrett get off the bus and discuss their Friday night plans.
- "The World's Made Up Of This And That (Fatboy Slim Mix)" by Deeds Plus Thoughts
- Kira, trying to lure Liam to the lake house by using her vixen charms, falls down the stairs at school as Liam rushes over to help her.
- "This Party" by Matt Young
- Kira and Liam are driving to the lake house when Liam's enhanced hearing starts to kick in, making him uncomfortable and anxious.
- "Hell Yeah!" by Tiësto & Showtek
- A horde of freshman appear on the front steps of the lake house at Mason's invitation.
- "Dub Drop" by Nifty Trick
- Demarco Montana arrives at the lake house to deliver a keg of domestic beer.
- "#Turn Down For What" by Megha Maan presents The Trap ft. Trophyy
- Violet returns to the party after killing Demarco in the driveway.
- "Alter Eagle" by Moon & Pollution
- Mason searches for Liam upstairs and runs into Lydia, who is concerned about the party and the werewolves on the full moon.
- "Us" by Movement
- Scott and Kira slow-dance on the dock under the full moon, kissing and flirting with each other while Liam is knocked out.
- "Do You Like What You See" by Lizi Kay
- Kira rushes around the party looking for Lydia. Lydia cracks the first third of the Deadpool hit-list.