The following is a timeline of events that have occurred in the Teen Wolf television series.
- A wealthy and prominent French family (which was implied to be the early members of the Argent Family, though this has yet to be confirmed) received a French flint-lock turnover pistol, crafted in 1645, as a gift from King Louis the XIV. Legend had it that it had only been shot once during a duel between brothers on the grounds of the Palace of Versailles. However, this was later revealed to be a cover story by a Werewolf named Kincaid-- in reality, one of the brothers had an encounter with a Werewolf in the woods, where he was bitten and turned into a lycanthrope as well. Due to their family's Code, the man's brother shot him and killed him with that very gun.
- A French man named Sebastien Valet, along with his comrade, Marcel, were deployed to what is now modern-day Canada to fight for the French and Indian side against Great Britain in the Seven Years War.
- An injured Sebastien tripped and fell face-first in the forest, accidentally drinking rainwater from the paw print of a wolf and causing him to transform into the demonic Werewolf known as the Beast of Gévaudan.
- Sebastien, now empowered as a Werewolf, killed dozens of innocent North American citizens and British soldiers while Marcel helped him cover up the deaths. ("Maid of Gévaudan")
- Legends of the Beast of Gévaudan began to travel throughout the French village of the same name as men, women, and children were all slaughtered by the dozens, though there were many conflicting reports among the villagers as to what the Beast looked like. This led Sebastien's sister, Marie-Jeanne Valet, to be skeptical of the claims that the Beast was supernatural.
- Marcel and Sebastien returned home in Gévaudan from the war and returned to the French Tavern just before the body of a young child, Emil, was found in the woods by Henri Argent, who informed the people in the tavern that the child's last words were "La Bête," which is French for "The Beast."
- Marie-Jeanne, as the best hunter of mundane animals in Gévaudan, was chosen to lead a hunting party for the Beast.
- While in the woods, the majority of the hunting party was killed by the Beast, who badly injured Marie-Jeanne's leg in the process. Her life was saved by Henri, who put up a barrier of mountain ash to protect them.
- Henri brought Marie-Jeanne back to his cabin, where he revealed he had spent most of his life collecting the skills and implements necessary to survive a Werewolf attack. Marie-Jeanne decided to combine her knowledge of hunting with his knowledge of Werewolves and the supernatural in order to finally kill the Beast once and for all.
- Henri and Marie-Jeanne set up a plan to expose the Beast by forcing everyone in the tavern to drink wine laced with mistletoe berries under the guise of toasting to the dead. Marcel, realizing what they were doing, crushed his glass in his hand to cause a distraction so no one would see that the mistletoe in the wine Sebastien had just drank caused him to partially transform.
- Marie-Jeanne found the bodies of dozens of men, women, and children killed by the Beast in Marcel's cellar while looking for bandages for his hand, leading her to initially believe that he was the Beast. However, when she saw that his hand had not healed from the broken glass, she realized he was actually covering for his best friend Sebastien.
- Marie-Jeanne confronted Sebastien in the tavern about the hundreds of people he had killed, and he explained the process by which he became a Werewolf before boasting that his immense strength, power, and bloodthirst would cause him to forever be remembered as the feared Beast of Gévaudan. He then threatened to kill everyone in the tavern if Marie-Jeanne tried to expose him, forcing her to allow him to leave in exchange for Sebastien abstaining from violence.
- Henri and Marie-Jeanne worked together to come up with a way to finally kill the Beast, eventually settling on a pike, as it would use the Beast's immense size and weight against it. They created a steel pike tip in the form of a fleur-de-lis, which later became the Argent Family symbol, mixing the steel with mountain ash and wolfsbane before forging it in Marie-Jeanne's blood under the light of a full moon.
- The two then worked together to finally track Sebastien down. ("Maid of Gévaudan")
- According to reports, the Beast of Gevaudan killed over a hundred people in the province of Lozere in 1766. ("Heart Monitor")
- According to a book found in the Beacon Hills High School library, the Beast prowled the Auverne and south Dordogne areas of France, to the point where King Louis XV sent one of his best Hunters to hunt and kill it, as the Church eventually declared the Beast to be a monster and messenger of Satan. ("Heart Monitor")
- After three years of searching, Marie-Jeanne finally tracked her brother Sebastien to a snow-covered forest somewhere in France, where her arm was injured in the struggle. She used the pike, which she hid under a pile of snow, to impale Sebastien in the chest, forcing him to transform back into human form.
- He began spitting up black blood, causing him to realize that his sister had, in fact, found a way to kill him, though he took solace in the fact that he would forever be remembered for his brutality and boasted about being the infamous Beast of Gévaudan. However, Marie-Jeanne revealed that she would be further punishing him with damnatio memoriae, striking his name from recorded history to ensure that he would not be remembered by name, but only as a beast.
- After Sebastien was killed, Marie-Jeanne and the rest of the townspeople gathered together to burn every document he had ever signed and to repossess all of his personal belongings to make it appear that he had never existed as far as recorded history was concerned. However, this did not stop the legend of the world's most vicious and feared Werewolf from spreading throughout the world through word of mouth, though very few (such as the members of the Argent Family, who had learned through stories of the event that passed down through the generations) knew the Beast's human identity.("Maid of Gévaudan")
Mid-Late 18th Century
- Henri and Marie-Jeanne's partnership eventually grew into a romantic relationship, ending with the two ultimately getting married. Marie-Jeanne went on to take Henri's last name, Argent, to further ensure that Sebastien Valet was forgotten by history by erasing the Valet name completely. They then eventually had children of their own, training them in Marie-Jeanne's expert hunter skills and Henri's expert supernatural knowledge to create the first generation of Argent Hunters of supernatural creatures. ("Maid of Gévaudan")
- Marcel, who greatly mourned the loss of both his best friend Sebastien and the world's best killer, the Beast of Gevaudan, dedicated his life to becoming a physician. He then became obsessed with the supernatural to the point of worshiping it, and his in-depth research of metaphysics and the paranormal led him to learn how to harness electromagnetic fields and utilize it, giving him the supernatural power of electromagnetokinesis. He then learned a way to use this power to give him extended longevity beyond the normal human lifespan and to manipulate the memories of others, eventually becoming known as The Surgeon. ("The Beast of Beacon Hills"), ("Apotheosis")
- At some point afterward, he was joined by two other fellow physicians-- a man who became known as The Pathologist, and a woman who became known as The Geneticist-- with whom he shared his knowledge and powers. From then on, the trio became known as the Dread Doctors, and they began experimenting on humans in a variety of different ways with the ultimate goal of resurrecting Sebastien, the Beast of Gevaudan. ("Apotheosis")
- Eichen House was opened as a medical facility. ("Said the Spider to the Fly")
- Halwyn, a Hellhound, was captured and imprisoned in Eichen House's supernatural ward, where he would remain until 2013. ("Said the Spider to the Fly")
- The attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese military led to US President Franklin D. Roosevelt to enact an internment of all Japanese immigrants and Japanese-Americans to various camps across the United States, particularly in the Pacific Northwest.
- Among these camps was Camp Oak Creek, located in Beacon Hills, California, where the ancient Celestial Kitsune Noshiko Yukimura and the recently-turned Beta werewolf Satomi Ito were, for all intents and purposes, imprisoned with hundreds of other fellow Japanese immigrants and Japanese-American citizens. The camp was run by the US Army, including Military Police officers Merrick and Hayes, Army physician Dr. Liston, and a medic, Corporal Rhys.
- Noshiko fell in love with Corporal Rhys and secretly began having an affair with him while periodically stealing from the supplies to ensure that her fellow internees had enough food and medicine to survive somewhat comfortably.
- Noshiko and Rhys discovered that Dr. Liston, Merrick, and Hayes were stealing most of the medications intended for the internees and selling it on the black market for their own profit, including multiple crates of a powerful antibiotic that was necessary to treat the pneumonia epidemic sweeping through the camp.
- Noshiko informed her fellow internees of what she had learned, not realizing that by doing so, she would be inciting so much panic and anger that tensions in the camp would eventually spiral out of control.
- One of the internees, a young child named Michio, died from pneumonia due to not having the medication he needed, leading his father to create a Molotov cocktail out of a bottle of whiskey Noshiko had stolen weeks earlier before the internees began to riot outside.
- During the riot, Merrick pistol-whipped Satomi across the face with his gun, causing her to lose control over her lycanthropy and expose herself as a Werewolf in front of everyone. She then grabbed the Molotov cocktail in Michio's father's hands and threw it at the car that Dr. Liston was attempting to use to escape, which directly hit Rhys and caused him to burst into flames.
- The Army soldiers all opened fire on the camp, killing the majority of the internees involved in the riot, and seriously injuring Noshiko and Satomi, the former of whom was assumed to be dead due to her heartbeat slowing considerably as her body fought to heal her numerous gunshot wounds.
- Corporal Rhys died from his burns due to the fact that Dr. Liston had sold the morphine along with the antibiotics.
- All of the dead rioters' bodies were loaded up, along with Rhys' body and the still-weak and healing Noshiko, so that Merrick and Hayes could burn them and the evidence of the fight.
- Unwilling to allow the Army and the US government to cover up what had happened, Noshiko prayed to her Kitsune ancestors for kitsune-tsuki, or possession by a Fox spirit, in hopes that they would send a powerful Nogitsune who fed on chaos, strife, and pain, to possess her body and imbue her with the power she needed to heal and get revenge. However, since Fox spirits can have a dark sense of humor, the Nogitsune that was sent decided to possess Rhys' dead body instead.
- The Nogitsune killed Merrick and Hayes before they could burn the bodies and left to return to the camp to create more chaos, forcing the still-healing Noshiko to follow him back.
- Upon Noshiko's return, she learned that the Nogitsune had slaughtered nearly all of the internees who survived the riot, along with the soldiers running the camp and the medical personnel at the camp hospital, Eichen House. She then grabbed her magical katana from under her bed and tracked the Nogitsune down into the tunnels, where they fought viciously until Satomi, in full werewolf form, helped to restrain the Nogitsune so that Noshiko could stab him with her katana, which shattered into a dozen pieces as the Nogitsune was exorcised from Rhys' body. Rhys' last words to Noshiko before he died again were "coup de foudre", the French words for "love at first sight."
- The Nogitsune was forced into its fly form, which Noshiko caught and put in a jar before burying it in the roots of the Nemeton, which was still whole and at its full power, allowing her to use it as a prison to contain him. ("The Fox and the Wolf")
- Garrett Douglas, a captain in the Nazi German military division known as Anenherbe, the unit dedicated to finding a way to use the occult to win the war, proposed that they find a way to use the Ghost Riders of the Wild Hunt as their own personal army, arguing that since they are an unstoppable army of the dead, they would not be limited by the weaknesses of mortals. When one of his superiors, Berend, laughed at his suggestion, Garrett revealed his true nature as an Alpha Löwenmensch (a supernatural shapeshifter who is part-wolf, part-lion) and killed him by slicing his throat open with his claws.
- Some days later, Garrett's Kampfgruppe set out for the Röhr Valley to seek out the rift to the Wild Hunt's pocket dimension, where he forced one of his men, Grenadier Abel, to walk through the rift at gunpoint to see what would happen. When Abel was subsequently burned alive by his contact with the rift, it summoned the Ghost Riders to them.
- The Riders wasted no time battling and erasing Garrett's men from existence one by one, and when Garrett partially transformed into a Löwenmensch to fight them, one of the Ghost Riders lashed at him with their magical whip. The whip left a gash that was shallow enough not to erase him from existence, but deep enough for the Ghost Rider venom to penetrate his body and prevent him from healing, forcing him to run away from them to save himself.
- Still injured from the whip, Garrett sought out the Dread Doctors, physicians who specialized in the supernatural, to see if they could help him. However, as the Dread Doctors were in constant pursuit of a better understanding of the supernatural, they instead decided to keep him as a test subject, injecting him with their green serum mixed with a sedative before putting an oxygen mask on his face and immersing him in a tank. The serum in the tank mixed with the Ghost Rider venom and the blood from his perpetually bleeding wound, making the fluid more potent as it was reabsorbed by his body through the wound. Between this and the fact that Garrett was kept in the tank as their prisoner for the next seventy years, absorbing the mystical properties of the serum, he possessed the powers of an Alpha, a Löwenmensch, and a Ghost Rider, giving him an unprecedented boost in power. ("Blitzkrieg")
- Chris Argent was born to Gerard Argent and an unnamed mother, presumably somewhere in the United States. ("Silverfinger")
- May 3rd: Alexander Argent was bitten by an Alpha Werewolf (who, according to Alexander's older brother Gerard Argent, was Deucalion, though this remains unconfirmed) during a hunt. Surviving the Bite and knowing he would soon turn for the first time, Alexander then rented a room at the Glen Capri Motel in north-central California, which was infamous for its high incidence of clients committing suicide during their stay, waiting just before the full moon hit its apex before murmuring the Hunter's Code "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent." Afterward, Alexander shot himself in the head with his shotgun just as his eyes glowed gold, indicating his devotion to the Hunter Code. ("Motel California")
- Lenore's son Caleb died mysteriously at nine years of age after drowning in Canaan, devastating Lenore to the point of mental instability. ("Ghosted")
- Jordan Parrish was born to unnamed parents in the United States. ("Letharia Vulpina")
- April 8, 1987: The town of Canaan, California was attacked by the Ghost Riders, who erased nearly all of its residents from reality and took them captive. The only survivor was a Banshee named Lenore, as the Wild Hunt is seemingly not interested in Banshees. The trauma of watching her townspeople taken combined with the devastating grief of losing her son two years earlier caused Lenore to have a mental break, unleashing the full force of her Banshee powers on the town. As a result, a Banshee aura permeated the entirety of Canaan, giving her an unprecedented level of control over the entirety of her environment and even giving her the power to conjure a seemingly flesh-and-blood phantom version of her son, who could also channel her power. ("Ghosted")
- Chris Argent gained all the skills necessary to become a Hunter and "graduated" at age eighteen by forging a silver bullet as a testament to the Hunter Code.
- After Chris' graduation, his father Gerard sent Chris on his first gun deal in Japan, purposely leaving out the fact that the buyers were from the Yakuza, or Japanese mafia, in an effort to test his survival instincts and ability to improvise. When Chris got there, he was stunned to learn that he would be dealing with mobsters, but things quickly got even more out control when five Oni demons appeared out of the shadows in search for a Nogitsune. Everyone in attendance began shooting at the Oni, which only made them start killing anyone who stood in their way with their ninjato swords.
- Upon finding that the Nogitsune in question was possessing the Yakuza's leader, the Kumicho, the Oni all impaled the man at once, causing him to bleed out over a fountain in the Japanese garden.
- A man named Katashi became so scared that he attempted to run for his life, but he was perceived by the others as preparing to fight the Oni on his own, which led to Chris standing to his feet and taking a shot at one of the Oni's heads with one of his newly-forged silver bullets. Because the bullet went straight through, it didn't kill the Oni, but it did shatter its mask and give the others enough time to run to safety. ("Silverfinger")
- November 7th: Derek Hale was born to Talia Hale and her unnamed lover in Beacon Hills, California. ("Formality")
- Late January: Allison Argent was born to Chris and Victoria Argent in the United States. ("The Tell")
- Mid-March: Lydia Martin was born to Natalie Martin and Mr. Martin in [[Beacon Hills|Beacon Hills, California. ("Party Guessed")
- June 14th: Gordon Miller and his pregnant wife, Margaret Miller, were involved in a car accident that killed them both upon impact. Margaret was rushed to Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, where she was given an emergency cesarean section that successfully allowed their son, Jackson, to survive. ("Restraint")
- November 28th: Malia Tate was born to the werewolf Peter Hale and the werecoyote Corinne, an assassin known as the Desert Wolf, in Beacon Hills, California. ("Time of Death")
- Malia's birth inadvertently caused the newborn to take a portion of Corinne's powers, making the assassin weaker than most shapeshifters, though still stronger than a human. This event forced her to learn how to use human weapons to defend herself and continue her work as an assassin. ("The Sword and the Spirit"), ("Apotheosis")
- Talia Hale would then take all of Peter's memories of Malia's existence using the Alpha memory-manipulation ritual before taking Malia from Corinne and putting her up for adoption. ("Letharia Vulpina"), ("Time of Death")
- Malia was then adopted by Evelyn and Henry Tate, who lived on a ranch in Beacon Hills, though they did not know about her supernatural nature. ("Letharia Vulpina"), ("Time of Death")
- Scott McCall was born to Melissa and Rafael McCall in Beacon Hills, California. ("Wolf Moon")
- Stiles Stilinski was born to Claudia and Sheriff Stilinski in Beacon Hills, California. ("Chaos Rising")
- Theo Raeken was born to Jonathan Raeken and his unnamed wife. ("Creatures of the Night"), ("Parasomnia")
- Kira Yukimura was born to Noshiko and Ken Yukimura in New York City, New York.
- Isaac Lahey was born to Mr. Lahey and his unnamed wife. ("Shape Shifted")
- Hayden Romero was born to unnamed parents in Beacon Hills, California. ("Strange Frequencies")
- Liam Dunbar was born to unnamed parents in Beacon Hills, California. ("The Benefactor (Episode)")
- Mason Hewitt was born to unnamed parents in Beacon Hills, California. ("Lie Ability")
- Corey Bryant was born to unnamed parents in Beacon Hills, California. ("Memory Lost")
- Claudia Stilinski was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. ("Relics")
- Alpha Werewolves Deucalion, Kali, and Ennis, along with their respective packs, traveled to Beacon Hills to have a summit and seek the guidance of Talia Hale, the powerful and respected Alpha of the Hale Pack.
- One of the Beta werewolves in Ennis' original pack killed an Argent Hunter, though whether this was intentional or accidental remains disputed. ("Visionary")
- Noah Stilinski, who was still a Sheriff's deputy at this time, had his first known run-in with the supernatural when he was confronted by an angry and grieving Ennis at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital after the Beta's death. Ennis demanded that his Beta's body be returned to him, but Noah insisted that they could not release his body until his killer was caught.
- Fifteen-year-old Derek Hale began a romantic relationship with Paige Krasikeva, a human classmate of his at Beacon Hills High School.
- A younger Peter Hale convinced Derek to arrange to have Ennis (who needed a new Beta to replace the power loss caused by the death of his other Beta at the hands of the Argents) to give Paige the Bite so that she and Derek could stay together forever and so Paige could protect herself from any threat.
- However, Derek lost his nerve at the last moment and tried to intervene, only to find that Ennis had already attacked Paige, who ultimately began to reject the Bite. Derek mercy-killed Paige at her own request in the root cellar of the Nemeton, not realizing that by spilling her blood on the tree's roots, he was essentially performing a human sacrifice of a virgin, giving the mystical tree power that it hadn't had since it was cut down. ("Visionary")
- Deucalion attempted to make peace with the Argents by arranging a meeting to form a truce at an abandoned distillery, only for Gerard Argent to orchestrate an ambush, killing the Betas who accompanied Deucalion as well as Gerard's own hunters, both out of anger that they, too, wanted peace between the two communities as well as to make it appear as though Deucalion's pack had orchestrated the attack against them. Gerard then blinded Deucalion by shoving flash-bang arrows into his eyeballs. ("Visionary")
- The next day, Alan Deaton determined that Deucalion's blindness was permanent, and this news caused his Beta, Marco, to try to take his Alpha status by killing him. However, Deucalion, who partially transformed out of rage, learned that he could see in werewolf form before he fought back and ultimately killed Marco. This killing also led him to another realization, which was that an Alpha can absorb the power of their Beta by killing them. With his lycanthropic powers enhanced to an even higher degree, Deucalion set out to kill the rest of his Betas and take their power for his own so he would never be taken advantage of again.("Visionary")
- Some weeks later, then-Deputy Stilinski was elected Sheriff of Beacon County. ("The Girl Who Knew Too Much")
- Nine-year-old Malia Tate got into a fight with her adoptive mother Evelyn Tate, though Malia, to this day, cannot remember what it was about. What Malia can remember is that she told Evelyn that she wished her family was dead. ("Time of Death")
- That night, Evelyn, Malia, and Malia's younger adoptive sister Kylie were driving on the back roads along the Beacon Hills Preserve on the night of a full moon. Suddenly, they came upon Corinne, who had finally tracked down her biological daughter Malia, and shot at the Tate family car in an attempt to kill Malia and take her power back.
- Evelyn, terrified, accidentally jerked the steering wheel too hard and swerved off the road and into the Beacon Hills Preserve, where the stress of the subsequent car crash caused Malia to transform into a werecoyote for the first time. Since her powers had just activated, she had no control over her transformation, causing her to full-shift into a coyote. Overwhelmed by fear, confusion, and the scent of blood from the crash, Malia lost control completely and mauled Evelyn and Kylie to death. The guilt of this act caused Malia to remain in her coyote form for the next eight years, where she lived as a forest animal.
- The Sheriff's Department, after studying the case, came to the somewhat-mistaken conclusion that that a wild mundane coyote had killed Evelyn and Kylie, and that the same coyote had killed Malia and dragged her body somewhere in the immense forest where they could not find it. The crash was declared an animal attack, and since Malia was assumed dead, Corinne seemingly assumed that the fact that her daughter had died and assumed that the same coyote had killed Malia and dragged her body into the woods where it was never found. This apparently led Corinne to believe that she had lost out on gaining her power back because Malia had died as a result of the crash and not because Corinne killed her by hand. ("Anchors"), ("More Bad Than Good"), ("A Novel Approach")
- Tara Raeken, Theo Raeken's sister, died of hypothermia after falling off the bridge and into the creek, breaking her leg in the process, which prevented her from being able to get out of the icy-cold water before she froze to death. Theo was present during her death, but whether he outright killed her by throwing her off the bridge or whether Theo simply refused to give her aid remains to be confirmed. ("Parasomnia"), ("Strange Frequencies"), ("The Last Chimera")
- Deucalion, after having killed all of his Betas and absorbed their powers, became an Augmented Alpha, and encouraged Ennis and Kali to do the same so that the three of them could form their own immensely-powerful werewolf pack that would be completely composed of Augmented Alphas.
- Shortly afterward, Ennis killed his Betas and his Emissary and joined the Alpha Pack without hesitation.
- Once Ennis joined the Alpha Pack, Kali, who was presumably in a romantic relationship with Ennis, decided to join the Alpha Pack to be with him and killed all of her Betas as well. However, she was conflicted about killing her beloved Emissary, Julia Baccari, and though she did ultimately maul Jennifer to near-death, she was unable to go through with making the killing blow. After a moment of hesitation, Kali ultimately decided to leave her for dead in the woods instead of finishing her off herself, believing it to be a more "peaceful" way to die.
- However, unbeknownst to Kali, Ennis, or Deucalion, Julia was able to crawl across the woods to the Nemeton, which had gained a spark of power from Paige Krasikeva's virgin sacrifice. Jennifer then channeled this spark of power in order to hold onto life long enough to be found by Sheriff Stilinski and his deputies. ("The Overlooked")
- While in surgery at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, Julia used her Druid powers to cause hundreds of crows to commit a mass suicide in order to gain even more power to survive her injuries. Afterward, she vowed to get her revenge on the Alpha Pack. ("The Girl Who Knew Too Much")
- Late 2004: Sheriff Stilinski was nearly at the end of his shift one night when he was called to the scene of a car accident in town, where a car had been overturned as a result of the force by which it was hit. The girl inside had been gravely injured and knew she was going to die, so Sheriff decided to stay with her until she passed away.
- After a few moments, she squeezed his hand so hard that Sheriff believed she would break his bones, before stating, "If you want to be with her, you have to leave now." Sheriff had no idea how she could know about his wife Claudia, who was in the hospital suffering from frontotemporal dementia, and assumed that she was just delirious, so he ignored her warning and stayed with the girl until she died.
- Afterward, Sheriff went to the hospital to visit his wife, and found his eight or nine-year-old son Stiles sitting out in the hallway with his head in his hands, causing him to realize that Claudia had, in fact, died while he was with the dying girl at the scene of the accident. Sheriff would later realize that the girl was a Banshee who had received a premonition of Claudia's death, but his skepticism regarding the supernatural caused him not to believe her. ("Alpha Pact")
- January: Kate Argent, along with nearly a dozen co-conspirators, caused the Hale House Fire, which killed Talia Hale and between eight and eleven werewolf and human members of the family who were gathered there. ("Wolf Moon"), ("Wolf's Bane"), ("Co-Captain")
- Peter Hale sustained 3rd-degree burns to over 75% of his body and went into a coma while his werewolf healing recovered from the burns. ("Magic Bullet"), ("Monstrous")
- Derek Hale and Laura Hale were at school at the time of the fire and were thus the only two known survivors who sustained no injuries. Laura then presumably inherited Talia's Alpha power due to her being the second-in-command and heir to the Hale Pack leadership at the time of Talia's death. The two siblings then fled to New York, where they would live for the next six years. ("Wolf's Bane"), ("Formality")
- Unbeknownst to anyone, there was one other survivor of the Hale House Fire-- Talia's youngest daughter Cora Hale, who was eleven years old at the time and who managed to escape while the fire was still blazing. Believing that her entire family, including Peter, Derek, and Laura, had died, Cora did as she was trained to do in such a situation and fled in order to "hide and heal," eventually ending up in South America, where she joined a pack there and lived until she heard word that Derek had become an Alpha in 2011. ("Chaos Rising"), ("Unleashed"), ("Riddled")
- The Beacon Hills Cyclones swim team, coached by Mr. Lahey, won the state championships, a title the school's swim team has not yet achieved since. ("Party Guessed")
- To celebrate the win, Mr. Lahey threw a pool party at the Lahey House, which included team members Camden Lahey, Kara Simmons, Tucker Cornish, Jessica Bartlett, Sean Long, and Bennett.
- During the party, Matt Daehler came to the Lahey House to visit his friend, Isaac Lahey, and they traded comic books before becoming curious about what was going on at the party and going to the pool to see for themselves.
- It was then revealed that Mr. Lahey had allowed the team members to drink alcohol, which resulted in them all getting very drunk and fooling around with each other in the swimming pool.
- Camden decided to throw Matt into the water despite his protests that he couldn't swim, and because so many of the other team members were distracted by hooking up with each other, nobody noticed that Matt had sunk under the water right away.
- Matt was eventually rescued by Mr. Lahey and given CPR to save his life, but he became so furious that he nearly got them all in legal trouble that he viciously berated Matt for not being able to swim at his age before demanding that Matt not tell anyone what happened to him.
- In the aftermath of this near-death experience, Matt began experiencing night terrors, flashbacks, and panic attacks that neither his parents nor his doctor could explain, since Matt kept his promise to not reveal that he had nearly drowned in the Laheys' swimming pool. They assumed that he had asthma and prescribed him an inhaler, but it did nothing to help Matt.
- The grudge that Matt held against everyone at the party who had nearly let him die is what led him to go on his killing spree five years later. ("Fury")
- Lorraine Martin, a Banshee who had predicted her wife Maddy's death decades earlier, was desperate to figure out how she did it, and found a fellow Banshee, Meredith Walker, then sixteen years old, in Eichen House.
- Meredith was brought to the Martin family's lake house, where they had her listen to a blank record with headphones to see what information she could divine from the vibrations. However, the volume seriously injured Meredith both physically and mentally, and she was sent to the same hospital where Peter Hale was still receiving treatment after going into a coma as a result of the burns he sustained in the fire.
- Peter's thoughts somehow found the same metaphysical wavelength as Meredith's Banshee telepathy, causing her to hear every thought in his head for the duration that they were kept in the same room. It was then that Peter got the idea for the Deadpool and gave Meredith the information she needed to orchestrate it, such as using the bearer bonds in the Hale Vault to finance it. ("Perishable"), ("Monstrous")
Late 2010/Early 2011
- Alan Deaton heard word of a dead deer found in the Beacon Hills Preserve that had a spiral burned into its fur, a symbol of revenge in werewolf culture. He passed the news on to Laura Hale, who returned to her hometown of Beacon Hills from New York to investigate the message. ("Code Breaker")
- Peter Hale, who had just started coming out of his six-year-long coma, went out into the woods, where he stumbled upon Laura looking for clues. Since she was caught off guard and Peter was struggling with controlling himself, he was able to kill her and take her Alpha powers for his own. ("Co-Captain")
- Chris Argent, Victoria Argent, and Allison Argent move back to Beacon Hills, California, likely as a result of hearing news that Laura Hale had returned for the first time in nearly six years. ("Wolf Moon"), ("The Tell"), ("Code Breaker"), ("Lunar Ellipse")
- The Argent Family of Hunters found Laura's body in the woods and cut it in half, both to ensure that she wouldn't come back to life and to lure her brother Derek Hale back to Beacon Hills as well. ("The Tell")
- Day 1:
- Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski went out into the Beacon Hills Preserve that night to look for a dead body Stiles heard was found there when he eavesdropped on his father Sheriff Stilinski's phone call.
- Scott and Stiles were separated when Stiles was caught by his father, Sheriff Stilinski, allowing Scott to be bitten by the Alpha.
- Scott was almost run over by Victoria and Allison Argent (who, along with Victoria's husband and Allison's father Chris Argent, had just moved to Beacon Hills) in their SUV. ("Wolf Moon")
- Allison, Scott, and Stiles all three unknowingly stumble upon the Nemeton that night. ("Lunar Ellipse")
- Stiles ran into it first when he was trying to avoid being caught out in the woods by Sheriff Stilinski.
- Scott ran into it second immediately after he was bitten by Peter and trying to get away.
- Allison ran into it third when her mother nearly ran Scott over in their SUV, which caused Allison to scream at Victoria to stop to make sure that Scott was okay. Allison followed the path toward the Nemeton, where she found Scott's dropped inhaler several steps away.
- Day 2:
- It is the first day of spring semester at Beacon Hills High School and Allison Argent's first day at her new school.
- Scott showed Stiles the bite on his side, which Stiles claimed could not have been done by a wolf because there are supposedly no wolves in California.
- Scott, Stiles, Lydia Martin, and Jackson Whittemore meet Allison for the first time.
- Scott began experiencing strange side effects, including heightened senses of sight, smell, and hearing during and after school; enhanced physical strength, speed, agility and general athleticism during lacrosse try-outs; accelerated healing that was demonstrated when his bite healed by the end of the day; and animal instincts that allowed him to quiet a barking dog and scare the cats at the animal clinic.
- Scott and Stiles walked through the woods toward the Hale House ruins to find Scott's lost inhaler and the half of the dead body Scott found the night before, where they meet Derek Hale, who returned his inhaler before ordering them off the property. Afterward, Stiles explained that Derek's entire family died in a fire several years before. (See "2005" section)
- Allison showed up at the animal clinic while Scott was working and was in tears because she accidentally ran over a dog. Scott helped her splint the dog's leg, offered her a dry shirt, and invited her to Lydia's party.
- Scott returned home to the McCall House and fell asleep in bed. ("01x01")
- Day 3:
- Scott awakened early that morning to find he had sleepwalked all the way into the woods in his boxers and had fallen asleep again in a coyote den. He was found and chased through the woods by the Alpha, forcing him to jump a fence to get away, where he fell into a neighbor's swimming pool while they were watering the garden.
- Jackson confronted Scott before the second day of lacrosse try-outs and accused him of being on steroids. Scott denied being on drugs and briefly ranted about how he had no idea what was happening to him, but Jackson didn't believe him.
- Stiles informed Scott that the Sheriff's department's analysis on the half of the body they found indicated she was killed by a wolf.
- Scott made first line at lacrosse try-outs after yet another impressive round of athletics that lead Stiles to realize that something was really wrong with him.
- Stiles returned home to the Stilinski House to research and determined Scott had been turned into a werewolf. However, when he summoned Scott to tell him this and insisted that Scott break off his date plans with Allison, since Lydia's party was on the night of a full moon, Scott's lycanthropy-induced anger got the best of him and he almost punched Stiles in the face. ("Wolf Moon")
- Day 4 (Friday, full moon):
- Scott and Allison attended Lydia's party (which was also attended by Stiles, Jackson, and dozens of other classmates) together as a date. Scott briefly noticed Derek lurking outside, but he disappeared before he could get a closer look.
- Some time later, Scott began feeling the effects of the full moon overhead and doubled over with a headache, eventually becoming so overwhelmed that he got into his car and drove home without letting Allison know what was going on. Derek, seeing Allison looking confused outside the party and wanting to cover for Scott, offered her a ride home and surreptitiously stole her jacket in the process.
- Scott jumped into his shower and became horrified when his fingernails and teeth lengthened into fangs and claws, and his eyes began to glow bright gold. Stiles arrived and offered to help him, but when he informed Scott that Derek took Allison home, Scott left to go find Derek while Stiles went to the Argent House to make sure Allison was okay.
- Scott followed Allison's scent into the Beacon Hills Preserve, not realizing until it was too late that it wasn't Allison in the woods, but simply the jacket Derek had stolen from her, which Derek had hung in a tree to lure him there. Just as Derek assured Scott that Allison was safe from him, they were caught by a trio of Hunters who shot Scott with a crossbow arrow that impaled his right forearm and pinned him to a tree behind him. Fortunately, Derek managed to free Scott and incapacitate the Hunters long enough for them to get away.
- After Derek briefly explained how Hunters had been policing and killing werewolves for centuries, Scott, believing Derek to be the werewolf who turned him, accused him of ruining his life. Instead of correcting Scott's mistaken assumption that he was Scott's sire, Derek assured Scott that the Bite is a gift and told him that they were brothers now. ("Wolf Moon")
- Day 5:
- The next morning, Stiles picked Scott up off the side of the road near the preserve after a confusing and exhausting night of being transformed on his first full moon. Stiles assured Scott that they would work together to help Scott control his lycanthropy as well as find a good excuse for Allison to explain Scott's behavior at the party. ("Wolf Moon")
- Day 7 (Monday):
- Scott approached Allison after school to apologize for what happened at Lydia's party, and though he didn't offer any explanation for his strange behavior on Friday, Allison agreed to give him a second chance.
- Allison's father, Chris Argent, arrived to pick Allison up from school, and Scott realized to his horror that Chris was the leader of the Hunters who had shot him during the full moon. ("Wolf Moon")
- Scott, dazed by this revelation, informed Stiles of what he had just learned about Allison's family, and Stiles insisted that Scott play it cool for now until they learned more.
- At lacrosse practice, a still-angry and jealous Jackson purposely antagonized Scott on the field, causing him to abruptly and involuntarily transform on the lacrosse field, not noticing that Derek was once again watching him from afar.
- Scott's transformation wasn't visible to the rest of the team due to his lacrosse helmet, but the risk to the other players forced Stiles to rush Scott into the locker room to calm him down. By the time they made it to the locker room, Scott had completely lost control of his lycanthropy and nearly killed Stiles, who managed to force him to shift back by hitting him in the face with a fire extinguisher. Once Scott returned to his normal human self, Stiles insisted that he needed to quit first line until he learned how to control himself to avoid exposing his new supernatural status to everyone, since lacrosse was a game that required a lot of violence and passion that could trigger a transformation.
- That night, Melissa McCall accused Scott of being on drugs after noticing his strange behavior, and Derek broke into Scott's room to threaten him into quitting lacrosse to avoid exposing them both to the Hunters. ("Second Chance at First Line")
- Day 8: TBA
(work in progress)
Between Seasons 2-3
Early June- Mid-August 2011
- Jennifer Blake, after learning that the Alpha Pack is in Beacon Hills, moved to the town and was hired as an English teacher at Beacon Hills High School. ("Tattoo"), ("The Girl Who Knew Too Much")
- At some point during this time period, Cora Hale heard rumors that a powerful new Hale Alpha (her long-lost older brother, Derek Hale) was building a pack in Beacon Hills, leaves South America, where she had lived since the Hale House Fire. Stunned by this news, Cora returned to her hometown, only to be immediately captured by the Alpha Pack before she could make contact with Derek. ("Unleashed"), ("Chaos Rising")''
- Derek Hale, Isaac Lahey, and Peter Hale spent this entire summer searching for Boyd and Erica after they realized they were missing. ("Tattoo")
- Scott McCall attended summer school at Beacon Hills High School to help improve his grades after his supernatural activities caused him to do poorly in school. He also purchased a motorbike with his savings from working at the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic
- Allison and Chris Argent spent the summer in France, where they visited their extended family. ("Tattoo")
- Erica was killed by Kali after trying to fight her way out of the vault. ("Chaos Rising"), ("Fireflies"), ("Currents")
- Isaac, who had found the Alpha Pack's hideout in First National Bank, wass captured and tortured by the Alphas.
- Braeden rescues Isaac from the Alphas,
- Scott gets his tattoo but it heals.
- Dear run into Lydia car smashing the windscreen, killing its self.
- First day of junior year
- Ethan and Aidan enroll at Beacon Hills High Scott
- Ennis, Deucalion and Kali arrive at the Hospital. Ennis tries to kidnape Isaac. but is stopped by Scott, who attemps to fight him by loses, they are rescued by Derek.
- Birds fly into the high school, during Ms Blake's Class.
- Braeden looks for Scott at the high school but comes across Allison and Lydia, leaving a a bruise on each of they arm
- The the bruises on Allison and Lydia's arm when connected reveal to be the symbol of a bank vault where Boyd and Cora captured.
- After taking Isaac to the Hale House to cure him, Derek repays Scott for his help by making his tattoe permanent by burning into his skin
- The Alpha pack track Braeden to the high school, Braeden and the Alpha pack fight in the locker room, Deucalion the leader of the alpha pack, reveals himself to Braeden's but not long "kills" her after
- Derek tell Stiles and Scott about the Alpha Pack when they discover the Pack's simple on front Hale House
- Scott and Stiles go to Heather's Birthday Party,Heather is soon kidnaped and sacrificed
- Lydia and Allison arrive at the Party to show Scott the bruises left by Braedon
- Peter preforms the Memory Manipulation ritual to find out where the Alpha pact are keeping Boyd and Erica.
Between Seasons 3A-3B
- Derek and Peter Hale accompanied Cora down to South America so she could rejoin her old pack. When the two were on their way back, they were captured by the Calavera Family of hunters while the two were searching for Talia's claws. ("Anchors"), "More Bad Than Good")
Between Seasons 3B-4
= December 2011
- The McCall Pack spent the full moon at the Martin Family's lake house, where they chained Malia Tate up in order to teach her how to control her werecoyote nature.
- After not hearing from Derek Hale for weeks, Scott McCall went to Derek's loft to see what was going on with him and found dozens of rifle casings with the Calavera Family's skull symbol engraved on the sides, leading him and the rest of the pack to assume that the Calaveras captured him.
- Stile, Scott, Kira, Malia and Lydia travel to Mexico to find Derek. In order to explain their disappearance from Beacon Hill, Stiles tells his father they went camping. ("117")
- Lydia and Stiles enter a club owned by the Calaveras, with Kira, Malia and Scott already in side ("The Dark Moon")
- While Stiles and Lydia try and negotiate, Scott Kira and Malia try to find Derek but are captured.Leading Scott to be tortured, While being interrogated, Scott comes to the realisation that Kate Argent is still alive and has Derek.
- Scott, Stiles, Malia and Kira take the PSAT at the School but are attacked by an assassin knowen as The chemist, using a virus weaponizered to kill werewovles
- Malia discovers that she is the daughter of Peter Hale when she sees her name listed on the Deasdpoolas Malia Hale.
Between Seasons 4-5
- Malia Tate began taking summer school classes, as her test scores for her junior year were very low as a result of missing eight years of school when she was living in the woods as a coyote. ("Creatures of the Night"
- Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin, Malia Tate and Liam Dunbar spent the summer hanging out together and bonding with each other as a pack. ("Creatures of the Night")
- Kira Yukimura (as well as Noshiko and Ken) spent the summer with family and friends in New York. ("Creatures of the Night")
- On this month's full moon, Liam got loose and ran through Beacon Hills without any clothing, causing the Sheriff's department to receive dozens of phone calls from citizens reporting that they had seen a "monstrous dog-boy running through Beacon Hills naked." ("Creatures of the Night")
Between Season 5B-Season 6
= November 2012 through January 2013
- The McCall Pack experienced three months without any supernatural disturbances. ("Memory Lost")
- Hayden Romero and Liam Dunbar's relationship began to grow stronger, with the two spending a lot of time together. This included: going on a double date, spending Christmas with Liam's parents, going to a New Year's Eve party, and having a vague incident in which Hayden's sister Valerie presumably walked in on them having sex. ("Memory Lost"
- Stiles Stilinski, anxious about graduating from high school and moving away from his friends and pack, became preoccupied with fighting supernatural threats and called Lydia Martin out with him in the middle of the night to investigate deaths with her Banshee powers at least three times a week, though none of these cases end up being supernatural in nature. ("Memory Lost")
- Scott McCall made the decision to not be team captain of the Beacon Hills Cyclones lacrosse team in order to give the team an opportunity to find a suitable replacement before he left for college. ("Superposition")
- Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin graduate from Beacon Hills High School, with Malia Tate planning to graduate after completing summer school. ("Riders on the Storm")
- Scott decided to attend University of California - Davis in Davis, California with the goal of studying veterinary science.
- Stiles decided to study at George Washington University in Washington D.C., where he planned to enroll in the pre-FBI program.
- Lydia decided to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where her number of Advanced Placement credits allowed her to begin as a junior, presumably to study mathematics.
- Scott and Stiles passed the leadership of the McCall Pack to Liam and Mason, with Stiles giving Mason his baseball bat and instructing him to make sure that he looked out for Liam just like Stiles looks out for Scott.
Between Season 6A and Season 6B
June 2013 - August 2013
- Hayden Romero left Beacon Hills with her sister, Valerie Clark, to keep her safe from the supernatural. ("Said the Spider to the Fly")
- Liam, with help from Mason and Corey, acted as Alpha of the McCall Pack with minimal help from the older members in preparation for them leaving for college. ("After Images")
- Scott worked as assistant coach to the Beacon Hills High School lacrosse team alongside head coach Bobby Finstock. ("Said the Spider to the Fly")
Late August/Early September 2013
- Halwyn escape from the closed unit in Eichen House. ("Said the Spider to the Fly")
- It is revealed that Halwyn has been a a patent at Eichen since 1912, Which was when the facility was opened.("Said the Spider to the Fly")
Between 2013 and 2015
- Tamora Monroe has continued to train and recruit new hunters, expanding their army globally to hunt supernaturals all around the world.
- Though it seems their mine base of operation appears to be in LA.
- The McCall Pack ad their allies have also continue their fight against Monroe finding and protecting other Supernatural.
- It Appears as though Scott, Stile,s Malia, Lydia and Derek are living in LA.
- Scott is revealed to be living in LA
- Scott and Chris Argent track down a werewolf named Alec who is being hunted
- Scott tell Alec his story about becoming a were wolf and his pack and what they've gone though together.
- Scott and Alec meet up with Stiles, Lydia, Derek, Malia and Liam.